Friday, April 5, 2024

4/5/24 - My Time To Craft #531 Butterfly/Dragonfly - Spotlight on Nature with Tahitian Tide,

It’s Friday and another bi-weekly challenge at My Time To Craft and we are making card with butterfly/dragon fly. I am dedicating April blog posts to use mostly retiring items from Stampin’ Up. Although the stamp set is new from the 2024-2025 Annual Catalog, the color itself, - Tahitian Tide is retiring. I must be honest, this is one color that I don’t use often, I can probably count up the times used the ink pads. So I decided to go with the monochromic theme on this card. The butterfly is fuzzy cut out and don’t you just love the circle dies here? That’s one major reason I purchased this bundle for Craft Night at OnStage. I hope you enjoyed this card I am sharing today and be sure to join us at the challenge.


 


Challenge: #531
Stamp: Spotlight on Nature                                                      
Colors: Tahitian Tide,     
Paper: White, 2022-2024 In-Colors DSP, 
Others: Dimension, Spotlight on Nature Dies,   

No comments:

Post a Comment