Tuesday, April 23, 2024

4/23/24 - Circle Saying - Graduation/Congratulation Card

 Hi everyone - today I am sharing a batch of cards that I created for John. He needed some graduation card for those PhD students and this is what I can up with.  Since there are both Men/Women graduating and I a not sure how many of each genders, I used the most neutral colors and added some red DSP just in case. The sunshine image are colored in with Watercolor Pencils with Blender Pen and Aqua Painter and I used some fun circle dies for the layering. This stamp set and coordinating punch is on sales right now as last minuet items from the Annual Catalog, be sure to grab them if you like it! 





Challenge: N/A
Stamp: Circle Saying,     
Colors: Memento Black, Stazon Black,
Paper: White, 2022-2024 In-Colors DSP, Starry Sky,      
Others: Dimension, Spotlight on Nature Dies,


No comments:

Post a Comment