Monday, April 15, 2024

4/15/2024 - Sparkles Challenge #175 Flowers - Bottle of Happiness Sending a Little Message.

Welcome back to our monthly challenge here at Sparkles Challenge and this month I am the host and we are making Flower cards! I continue to use as much soon to retire items from the 2023-2024 Stampin’ Up Annual Catalog as possible. The Bottle of Happiness comes with a coordinating punch that you can make into a shaker’s card. On this card I used a bit non-traditional flower colors – Tahitian Tide and Parakeet Party. I wished I didn’t stamped the bottle with Basic Gray, a bit too dark. I hope you enjoyed this cared I am sharing today and be sure to join us at the challenge. Click HERE to purchase any soon to be retiring stamp sets!




Challenge: #175
Stamp: Bottle Of Happiness                                                        
Colors: Tahitian Tide, Parakeet Party     
Paper: White, Tahitian Tide, Parakeet Party,   
Others: Dimension, 1 3/8” Circle Punch, Layering Circle Dies, Twine, Deckled Dies    

No comments:

Post a Comment