Monday, June 17, 2024

6/17/2024 - Make My Monday#228 Summer Outdoor Fun - Just a Note Crafting with You

We are back here at Make My Monday for another fun challenge and this week we are making Outdoor Fun! For the challenge, I created a card for all the artist inside us with an easel image from Crafting with You bundle! When the weather is nice, I see lots of people with their drawing pads or Easel at the Botanic Garden, capturing natural’s beauty. This is also a quick and easy fun fold, where you create a card base hot dog style (long way) and then cut it at 2.75 inches and use that piece as a panel for the fun fold! I paired this with the DSP. I hope you enjoyed this card and be sure to join us at the challenge.






Challenge: #228
Stamp: Crafting with You 
Colors: Pebble Path, Mossy Meadow, Misty Moonlight,          
Paper: White, Wildly Flowering DSP, Wild Wheat,    
Others: Dimension, Crafting with You Dies, Pearls,  

No comments:

Post a Comment