Monday, June 24, 2024

6/24/24 - Atlantic Hearts Sketch #583 - Painted Lavender Dies with Hugs & Kisses

Welcome back to another challenge here at Atlantic Hearts Sketch and this is my take on the sketch. I used the rectangle instead of the oval on the sketch and instead of the wreath, I used the leaves images and added the die cut flowers from Hugs & Kisses! The color combination I picked are unusual as well but somehow it works! I hope you enjoyed this card I am sharing today and be sure to join us at the challenge.




Challenge:#583
Stamp Set: Simply Said,         
Colors: Azure Afternoon,   
Paper: Whisper White, Wildly Flowering DSP, Azure Afternoon, Old Olive, Mossy Meadow,
Others: Dimension, Radiated Dies, Perennial Lavender, Hugs & Kisses Dies, Rhinestone,  



No comments:

Post a Comment