Thursday, June 27, 2024

6/27/24 - Cardz 4 Galz #228 Inspired by Books - Attention Shopper (Confessions of a Shopaholic)

Welcome to the last challenge of the month at Cardz 4 Galz and this week we are making cards inspired by book! It took me awhile to come up with a card so I picked the bundle I want to use – Attention Shopper and then see what book I can paired it up with. I remembered reading a fun series by Sophie Kinsella about shopping and the lightbulb went up in mind and I created this card! The sentiment is perfect with the book I am sharing (Confessions of a Shopaholic) and I created 3 shopping bags with a quick paper piercing technique with the in-color paper. It’s subtle but I sponged Pretty in Pink on the background of my sentiments/images to make the whole piece pop. I hope you enjoyed this card and be sure to join us at the challenge.


Our blog badge




Challenge: #228
Stamp Set: Attention Shoppers,          
Colors: Pretty In Pink, Memento Black, Peach Pie,  
Paper: Whisper White, 2024-2026 In-Colors DSP, Pretty In Pink,     
Others: Dimension, Stylish Shapes Dies, Attention Shopper Dies, 2024-2026 Shimmer Gems,

No comments:

Post a Comment