Monday, June 3, 2024

6/3/2024 - Make My Monday#227 B is for....... - Attention Shopper (Beverage/Bouquet/Birthday)

Happy Monday and our first challenge of the month, it’s still hard to believe that we are in June and just few more weeks H will be out of school. Today I am the host for the challenge B is for……. and I got lots of ideas for you. I decided to go with a using mostly die cut from Attention Shopper. I die cut out and colors in the bottles and flowers. This bundle wasn’t on the top of my list but I ended up getting them on my order. Hope you enjoyed this card I am sharing today and see what else you can come up with the letter B.

B is for

  • Birthday
  • Beverages / Bottle of champagne
  • Bouquet of Flowers
  • Blooming Pearls (From SU)

 





Challenge: #227
Stamp: Attention Shoppers,     
Colors: Black, Highland Heather/Poppy Parade/Gray Granite/Azure Afternoon 
Paper: White, 2024-2026 In-colors DSP, Poppy Parade,  
Others: Dimension, Spotlights on Nature Dies, Attention Shopper Dies, Blooming Pearls 

1 comment:

  1. Hey!!! Great idea about featuring birthday celebration items in a grocery card!!! Makes for a fun card! The new #6 competition at FarmQuest HomeStyle Kitchen Challenges blog just started on June 2 (anything food goes) and your champagne bottles work for the theme. Would love to see it shared there if you've got time. :) Here's the link = https://farmquesthomestylekitchenchallenges.blogspot.com/2024/06/farmquest-homestyle-kitchen-6-afg-theme.html

    ReplyDelete