Thursday, June 13, 2024

6/13/24 - Cardz 4 Galz #227 Summer Fun - Attention Shoppers

Another fun Thursday challenge at Cardz 4 Galz and this week we are making Summer Fun card! Everyone’s definition of *FUN* is a little bit different and for me, it’s shopping!! In the Midwest, summer time is a great time to go to outdoor shopping malls, in the winter, not so much. I use the Attention Shopper bundle for this create a shopping cart card. I die cut out all the fun elements and colored it in with Stampin’ Blends. The cart is cut out with Foil Sheet and then I put all these fun elements inside the cart. I hope you enjoyed this card I am sharing today and be sure to share with us, what is YOUR summer fun!

Our blog badge



 

Challenge: #227
Stamp: Attention Shopper 
Colors: Memento Black, Stampin’ Blends       
Paper: White, 2024-2026 In-Colors DSP,  
Others: Dimension, Spotlights on Nature Dies, Attention Shopper Dies,

1 comment:

  1. This is terrific!!! Please share at FarmQuest HomeStyle Kitchen Challenges blog for its anything food goes theme competition! The current competition dates are June 2-30. Love to see this fun shopping cart card over there. --Becca

    ReplyDelete