Friday, June 28, 2024

6/28/24 - My Time To Craft #537 Summer Floral - Birthday Wishes with Simply Said

Happy Friday – welcome back to our last challenge of the month at My Time to Craft and this week we are making Summer Floral cards! I used the DSP to showcase some flower images as well as using Aqua Painter with reinkers to color in the die cut image. I picked the colors in the DSP – so Moody Mauve, Misty Moonlight and Summer Splash to color in the die cut. Hope you enjoyed this card and be sure to join us at the challenge.





Challenge: #537
Stamp Set: Simply Said,       
Colors: Misty Moonlight, Moody Mauve, Summer Splash,
Paper: Whisper White, Wildly Flowering DSP, Misty Moonlight, 
Others: Dimension, Painted Lavender Dies, Everyday Details Dies, Natural Sequins, Aqua Painter

1 comment:

  1. You've made a lovely summer season floral birthday card! I love that the flower stem die-cuts mimic the floral paper! Such a pretty card!

    ReplyDelete