Wednesday, June 12, 2024

6/12/24 - The Paper Players #693 - Stay Tuned for Important Message,

Happy Hump Day! I am sharing a card that I made for a group swap with Fun n’ Crafty ladies and this is what I came up with. I used a non-traditional pattern for this retro TV card from a bundle called Tune-In. This is one of the first bundle that I want out of the catalog. I don’t even know why but I was just really drown to it. I guess it’s because we used to have a same retro TV at home. The colors I used is mostly from The Paper Player challenge and added Early Espresso. Thanks for stopping by!


 



Challenge: PP693
Stamp Set: Tune In,        
Colors: Early Espresso,  
Paper: Whisper White, Early Espresso, Boho Blue, Crushed Curry, Night of Navy   
Others: Dimension, Tune-In Dies, Pearls, Radiated Dies,

3 comments:

  1. This is so cool Pamela! Love the funky vintage paper and tv - great sentiment on the screen! Hugs, Kate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this vintage TV and the fun vibe of this retro card. So creative! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, love the combination of patterns and colour. Thanks for playing along with The Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete