Tuesday, June 4, 2024

6/4/24 - Latte Love Bundle for The Paper Players / Sunday Stamps

Happy Tuesday! I squeezed in a little time to make a card before my business trip to Seattle – with Sunday Stamps Sketch & The Paper Players Theme Challenge. This Latte Love bundle is just perfect for this with sentiment of – Hello there, let’s catch up soon! The bigger coffee cups is from the DSP and I added a smaller espresso cup from the die cut. I finished the card with some twine and swirl dots! This is perfect for a friend that I would love to get reconnect with soon. Thanks for stopping by!






Challenge: SSC336, #PP692
Stamp: Latte Love  
Colors: Lemon Lolly,       
Paper: White, A Little Latte DSP, Calypso Coral, Lost Lagoon, 
Others: Dimension, Perennial Postage Dies, Swirl Dots, Latte Love Dies, Twine,

5 comments:

  1. Lol, I am so in love with this suite - so thrilled you used it for your card! Love your combo of cups - I need to start playing with the dies more, I'm so distracted by that DSP, lol. Love this cutie - and I'm sure your friend will, too! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun set and you've used all the papers and images perfectly for a friendship card! Thanks for playing with the Players this week and sharing this with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pamela...is this for me? We do need to catch up and share a lovely cup of coffee. So glad you joined us this week at Paper Players. Great card, my friend. Cheers, Jolanda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a wonderful suite and you showcased it beautifully. I love the color choices, too! So glad you shared this with us at The Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pamela, I love your take on this weeks sketch challenge. This turned out so cute! Thanks for playing along at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete