Tuesday, June 25, 2024

6/25/2024 - Cardz 4 Guyz #350 Anything Goes - Submarine Life

Welcome back to another challenge here at Cardz 4 Guyz and for this challenge, it’s Anything Goes!! I need a congratulations card this past weekend for my dear friend, Evan’s retirement party from the Navy and this card was truly perfect because he spent 19 years working in the submarine! I was really excited to be able to make this card for him – not just for kids! I tried to add some really fun under the sea elements like bubbles, starfish and few bright colors of fishes! I hope he enjoyed this card as much as I’ve created it for him! Thanks for stopping by and be sure to join us at the challenge.






Challenge: #350
Stamp Set: Submarine Life,          
Colors: Blueberry Bushel, Summer Splash, Shy Shamrock, Calypso Coral, Highland Heather, Azure Afternoon,
Paper: Whisper White, Pacific Point (retired), Crumb Cake, 
Others: Dimension, Submarine Punch,

1 comment:

  1. Cute!! Of course I love this one because I love all water themed cards!! Your card is sure to be an inspiration for those who decide to play along with our “anything goes” masculine challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!! #C4G350

    ReplyDelete