Wednesday, November 16, 2022

11/16/2022 - Make the Cards Challenge #68 Winter - Be Cool Be Chill Be Merry

Welcome back to another bi-weekly challenge here at Make the Cards Challenge and this week we are making Winter card! I am in the Midwest so winter is usually brutal (well, in my opinion since I am originally is from CA). To make winter not too cold or miserable, I created this cute penguin enjoying himself at the sled, with EYE closed! This stamp set has bunch of cute images for you to be able to create a scene, so I stamped the snow flakes, tree and the snow hill and finished it off with a cute sentiment. I hope you enjoyed this card I am sharing today and be sure to join us at the challenge.  

 


 


Challenge: #68
Stamp Set: Penguin Palace,         
Colors: Balmy Blue, Memento Black, Mango Melody, Soft Sea Foam,        
Paper: Whisper White, Penguin Playmates, Balmy Blue,    
Others: Deckled Rectangle Dies, Metallic Pearls,      

No comments:

Post a Comment