Thursday, November 17, 2022

11/17/2022 - Cardz 4 Galz #186 Use a Stencils - Rainboots.

Welcome back to another challenge here at Cardz 4 Galz and this week we are using Stencils on our card! It’s getting so cold here in the Midwest so I am making a spring feel card to get me through this cold, cold weather. I used the mask on Whisper White and then stamped the rainboots image right on top of it and added some pebbles underneath the boots. I defiantly picked some spring colors as you can see here. I hope you enjoyed the card I am sharing today and be sure to join us at the challenge.


Our blog badge

 

 


Challenge: #186
Stamp Set: Flowering Rainboots,             
Colors: Fresh Freesia, Garden Green, Soft Suede, Balmy Blue,  
Paper: Whisper White, Design a Day Dream DSP, Fresh Freesia,   
Others: Dimension, Rainboots Dies, Pebbles (retired), Decorative Mask (retired),  

No comments:

Post a Comment