Tuesday, November 1, 2022

11/1/2022 - Cardz 4 Guyz #308 Poppies/Remembrance - You are Wonderful in Everyway

Welcome back to another challenge here at Card 4 Guyz and this week we are making Poppies/Remembrance card and this is what I came up with. I used the Summer Shadow Dies to create the flower using 2 different shades of red. Since the dies are really intricate I have to use the Adhesive Sheet to glue the detail dies on top of the big outline dies. I finished the card with an awesome sentiment that is great for birthday as well as encouragement. I hope you enjoyed the card I am sharing today and be sure to join us at the challenge.

 

 



Challenge: #308
Stamp Set: Treasured Kindness (sentiment)    
Colors: Memento Black,    
Paper: Whisper White, Granny Apple Green, Poppy Parade, Calypso Coral, Designed a Day Dream DSP,  
Others: Dimension, Iridescent Rhinestone, Summer Shadow Dies, Deckled Rectangle Dies,  

No comments:

Post a Comment