Monday, November 7, 2022

11/7/2022 - Make My Monday #187 Thank You - Thank you

Welcome back to another challenge here at Make My Monday and this week we are making Thank You card! Thanksgiving is just around the corner and you can never have too many TY cards on hand. Instead of using fall colors for this, I decided to go with some bright colors and color in the floral image with Stampin’ Blends. I also colored in around the image with Light Pool Party and I love how it turned out. This layout is truly simple and easy to make multiple, hopefully this give you some inspiration and remember to join us at the challenge.   

 

 



Challenge: #187
Stamp Set: Shaded Summer,        
Colors: Memento Black, Lovely Lipstick, Polished Pink, Old Olive, Pool Party         
Paper: Whisper White, Pool Party, 2022-2024 In-Colors DSP,    
Others: Dimension, Stitched Rectangle Dies, Stampin’ Blends, Wink a Stella        

No comments:

Post a Comment