Thursday, November 3, 2022

11/3/2022 - # 185 Watercolour - Thank You with Harvest Meadow

Welcome back to another challenge here at Card 4 Galz and this week we are making Water-cooling card. First I stamped the image in VersaMark and with clear embossing powder. Then I used the Aqua Painter with inks and color in the image. To finished the card I stamped a Thank You sentiment and put it on a layer of Garden Green Cardstock since it coordinate with the color I used. I hope you enjoyed the card I am sharing today and be sure to join us at the challenge.


Our blog badge

 


Challenge: #185
Stamp Set: Harvest Meadow,      
Colors: Mango Melody, Garden  Green, Early Espresso, Cajun Craze,     
Paper: Whisper White, Cork Paper, Harvest Meadow DSP (retired), Garden Green, Watercolor Paper 
Others: Dimension, 1 ¾” Circle Punch, Deckled Rectangle Dies, Aqua Painter, Clear Embossing Folder,   

No comments:

Post a Comment