Monday, November 21, 2022

11/21/2022 - Make My Monday #188 Things with Wings - Posted for You

Welcome back to another challenge here at Make My Monday and this week we are making Things with Wings and I pulled out Posted for You and picked the image with the birdies. I colored the image in with 2 colors and added Wink a Stella on the bird. I also used the Postage Punch along with the coordinating cardstock for layering. For some fun interest, I added the Gold/Vanilla 3/8 Edged Ribbon and I think it really make the card pop! I left the sentiment blank because I think it’s prefect for any occasion. I hope you enjoyed the card I am sharing today and be sure to join us at the challenge!

 

 


Challenge: #188
Stamp Set: Posted for You          
Colors: Stazon Black, Granny Apple Green, Flirty Flamingo, Sahara Sand,          
Paper: Whisper White, Sahara Sand, Granny Apple Green, Flirty Flamingo,     
Others: Dimension, Layering Circle Dies, Postage Punch, Gold/Vanilla Ribbon, Wink a Stella, Stampin’ Markers.

No comments:

Post a Comment