Tuesday, November 29, 2022

11/29/2022 - Cardz 4 Guyz #310 Birds - Happy Christmas

Welcome back to another challenge here at Cardz 4 Guyz and this week we are making card with Birds as element. I don’t have any bird stamp set so I have to be creative with this challenge. I have tiny birds die cut from Beautiful Tree Dies so I thought hey, that will work. I cut out the tree image with Whisper White and adhere onto a DSP that already has a wonderful wintery background. I added the 2 red birds, a sentiment and a ribbon to finish this quick and easy card! This will be a great one to duplicate for sure if you are short on time. Thank you for stopping by and I hope you will join us at the challenge!


 



Challenge: #310 
Stamp Set: Teeny Tinny Christmas,            
Colors: Poppy Parade,  
Paper: Whisper White, Beauty of the Earth DSP, Poppy Parade, 
Others: Dimension, Beautiful Tree Dies (Retired), Gold/Vanilla 3/8” Satin Ribbon,

1 comment:

  1. I love that pop of red against the wintry background...perfection!! A great card to inspired others who decide to play along with our new "birdie" challenge that began today over at Cardz 4 Guyz!! #C4G310

    ReplyDelete