Wednesday, November 2, 2022

11/2/2022 - Make the Cards Challenge #67 Theme Thankful - Thank You

Welcome back to another bi-weekly challenge here at Make the Card Challenge and this week we are doing theme – Tanksful. I created a Fall theme thank you card that I can send out to my customers when they placed an order. I used Forever Fern Dies to cute out this big leaf image in 2 different colors of cardstock. I paired it up with last year’s Harvest Meadow DSP and finished the card with a simple sentiment. The horizontal piece of Calypso Coral I actually sponged the edges to give it more dimension. I hope you enjoyed the card I am sharing today and be sure to join us at the challenge!

 


 


 

Challenge: #67
Stamp Set: Treasured Kindness (sentiment)     
Colors: Calypso Coral, Soft Succulent,   
Paper: Whisper White, Harvest Meadow DSP, Misty Moonlight, Soft Succulent,    
Others: Dimension, Fern Dies, Classic Label Punch, Subtle Embossing Folder, Metallic Pearls, Ribbon,    

No comments:

Post a Comment