Friday, February 10, 2023

2/10/2023 - The Color Throwdown / Darling Cardmaker - Hello

Happy Friday! 2nd post today as I’ve been in the creating mood lately! This card is using Darling Cardmaker & The Color Throwdown (Red/Pink/Gold). I have Gilded Leafing in my stash for awhile and for some reason, I just couldn’t get it to work for me by using Heat Embossing so I decided to try just using the good old Sticky Stripes with it and as you can see, it works really well. All the Gold flakes got glue on the stripe very tightly and I just love how it turned out. The DSP is from Country Floral DSP and I just picked 2 pieces that has Sweet Sorbet and Petal Pink, the heart is stamped and punch out by the same colors too. Hope you enjoyed this creation!

 





 

Challenge: All Loved Up, #729
Stamp Set: Happy Label, Country Bouquet
Colors: Sweet Sorbet, Petal Pink,       
Paper: Whisper White, Country Floral DSP, Gold Paper   
Others: Dimension, Country Bouquet Punch, Happy Label Punch, Gold Pearls,

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Thanks for playing along at the Color Throwdown this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous. Loving the lay out. Thanks for joining in at the Daring Cardmakers. x

    ReplyDelete