Monday, February 6, 2023

2/6/2023 - Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #511 - Happy Birthday

Welcome back to another weekly challenge here at Atlantic Hearts Sketch and this week we have a wonderful sketch that I switched it over to a horizontal layout! I cut down the DSP at 4 x 5 ½” and at the short end cut at 2” and flip to showcase the other side of DSP. Then instead of a stripe I used a ribbon. As I mentioned before, I just love Stampin’ Up’s DSP so I picked the colors inside the paper to choose what colors to use for my sentiment. I hope you enjoyed the card I am sharing today and be sure to join us at the challenge.

 




Challenge: #511  
Stamp Set: Biggest Wishes   
Colors: Crushed Curry, Shaded Spruce,  
Paper: Whisper White, Flowers & More DSP, Crushed Curry, Starry Sky,    
Others: Dimension, Deckled Rectangle Dies, Lace Ribbon (retired), Red/Green Rhinestone (retired)  

1 comment:

  1. Terrific use of the sketch and wonderful color combination. The touch or ribbon really dresses up the card.

    ReplyDelete