Wednesday, February 22, 2023

2/22/2023 - Paper Craft Crew Challenge #506 - HELLO


Happy Hump Day! Today’s card is using Paper Craft Crew Color Challenge. All the green colors remind me that St. Patrick’s Day is coming in March so I made it into a happy rainbow card to send to my Secret Sister. I used the retired Rainbow dies with all the green colors and layer them. I also sponged the cloud with some Old Olive. To finished the card I added a simple hello. Thank you for stopping by!

                                   


Challenge: PCC506
Stamp Set: Forever Fern (sentiment)          
Colors: Mossy Meadow               
Paper: Whisper White, Design a Day Dream DSP (hostess), Soft Seafoam, Mossy Meadow,   
Others: Dimension, Rainbow Dies, Deckled Rectangle Dies, Gold Metallic Paper      

No comments:

Post a Comment