Tuesday, February 21, 2023

2/21/2023 - Cardz 4 Guyz #316 Sports - You're The Greatest Guy By Par

Welcome back to another bi-weekly challenge here at Cardz 4 Guyz and this week we are making Sports theme card and this is what I came up with. Instead of making it regular size card I made it into an easy accordion fun fold. The card base is just a quarter size of 4 ¼” x 5 ½” and the middle piece is 9 x 4 and score on the long side at 3” and 6” and fold them. As you can see, you can decorate it as much or as little as you need. I used the die cuts to create my main focal point and it’s the silver golf club, so you know this is going to be for golf lover! I hope you enjoyed this card I am sharing today and be sure to join us at the challenge.




Challenge: #316  
Stamp Set: Clubhouse    
Colors: Poppy Parade, Night of Navy,
Paper: Whisper White, Foil Sheet, Craft, Poppy Parade,   
Others: Dimension, Golf Club Dies,   

No comments:

Post a Comment