Wednesday, February 8, 2023

2/8/2023 - Festive Friday #0127 - Just wanted to say.....

Lately I’ve been in the Marking Cards mood and also trying out different layout and fun folds. This card is inspired by Rachael Coon blog post and this is what I came up with to submit at Festive Friday. Instead of Stampin’ Blends, I used Stampin’ Up Markers and used the DSP guide of colors to color in my image. To finish card I added some rhinestone and added a friendship sentiment – I love that we are friends from another stamp set. I hope you enjoyed this card I am sharing today and below are the cutting instructions/pieces. 

Cardbase is 4 ¼” x 5 ½”
Piece of Blackberry Bliss 2 ¼” x 12 scored at 5 ½” for flap
DSP is 5 ¼” x ¾” (2 pieces) 
White is 5 ¼” x 2 (5” x 1 ¾” might works a little better)



Items - Friendship Sentiment, Purple, Flowers, Fancy Fold, Something Shiny



Challenge: FF0127
Stamp Set: Decorative Borders, Country Bouquet
Colors: Stazon Ink, Rich Razzleberry/Tahitian Tide/Parkee Party/Highland Heather/Shaded Spruce Markers, Sweet Sorbet,    
Paper: Whisper White, Flowers and More DSP, 
Others: Champagne Rhinestone, Stampin’ Markers, Wink a Stella

2 comments:

  1. Love the image and your coloring of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty image and beautifully coloured. Thank you for joining us at the Festive Friday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete