Wednesday, February 22, 2023

2/22/2023 - Christmas Craft Creation February 2023 Pinks - Christmas Card

Hi everyone – welcome back to another monthly challenge here at Christmas Craft Creation – February 2023 reminder post and this month theme is Pink. I pulled out my retired Designer Series Paper and used the Stitched  Rectangle Dies and then use the same patter paper to cut down the details of the tree and adhere onto a Whisper White cardstock. Yes, as you can see, my card is truly Pink! I kept the card pretty clean without any sentiments. I hope you enjoyed this simple card I am sharing today and be sure to join us at the challenge! 




Challenge: CCC February 2023
Stamp Set: N/A        
Colors: N/A        
Paper: Whisper White, Pink DSP (retired) 
Others: Dimension, Stitched Rectangle Dies, Tree Lots Dies, 

No comments:

Post a Comment