Tuesday, February 7, 2023

2/7/2023 - Cardz 4 Guyz #315 Valentine's For Guys - With Love

Welcome back to another bi-weekly challenge here at Cardz 4 Guyz and this week we are making Valentine’s for a guy! In my opinion, I think it’s truly heart to make a Vday card for guys, because we don’t want to use too much RED/PINK for their cards but then that’s the main colors for LOVE, right?! Well, I hope to change your opinion today an this is what I came up with – a cute gnome for guys’ love card! I am using the non-traditional colors for this but you can still see some elements of it. First is the sentiment – With Love, and then it’s the heart that I put on top of the gnome’s hat! I used the Beautiful Tree dies for the beard, and stitched flowers for his shoes and Tailored Tag Punch for this hat! I hope you enjoyed the card I am sharing today and see what you have on hand to make a cute masculine Love card and join us at the challenge.  

To make a panel, you made a cut at 2 3/4" mark and then the fold of the card to make it a dutch door card. The card base is 5 1/2" x 8 1/2". White is 2 1/2" x 4 and DSP is 2 1/2" x 4

If you want to shop the new products, click HERE!


 


 

Challenge: #315  
Stamp Set: Country Bouquet,
Colors: Parakeet Party,  
Paper: Whisper White, 2022-2024 In-Colors DSP, Balmy Blue, 
Others: Dimension, Tailored Tag Punch, Beautiful Tree Dies, ½” Circle Dies, Country Bouquet Punch, Pierced Blooms Dies, Deckled Rectangle Dies,

2 comments:

  1. Adorable guy!! Great inspiration for those who decide to play along with our "valentine for a guy" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!!
    -Deb Horst #C4G315

    ReplyDelete
  2. An adorable gnome and super color combination.

    ReplyDelete