Thursday, February 23, 2023

2/23/2023 - Cardz 4 Galz #193 Red/White/Pink - I love that we are friend

Welcome back to another bi-weekly challenge here at Cardz 4 Galz and this week we are making Red/White/Pink card! I saw this really fun fold and wanted to give it a try so I incorporated it into the challenge here. This is always a great way to show case both side of the designer series paper. This pack of the 12 x 12 DSP has some wonderful design that’s also good for non-Valentine’s card. To finish the card, I also added the soft pastel pink sequins. I hope you enjoyed this card I am sharing today and be sure to join us at this wonderful color challenge!

Cut the cardstock at 2 1/8” short and long way to create a flap
Then the cut down piece can be use as a flap
DSP is cut at 4 x 5 1/2” and cut down at 2” 
Flap DSP is cut at 2 x 4”

Our blog badge

 




Challenge: #193
Stamp Set: Country Bouquet,      
Colors: Memento Black,     
Paper: Whisper White, Country Bouquet DSP, Sweet Sorbet,   
Others: Dimension, Soft Pastel Sequins, Duo Heart Punch,

No comments:

Post a Comment