Monday, February 12, 2024

2/12/2024 - Make My Monday#219 - Love with Perennial Postage / Painted Lavender

Valentine’s Day is just few days away so today at Make My Monday and we are making *Love* card. I wanted to show you that Love card doesn’t have to be just Red/Pink and hearts, it can truly be anything you want! The most important thing is that you show/tell them that you *LOVE* them and that’s exactly what I did here with the sentiment. I used Painted Lavender from the current Stampin’ Up Mini catalog and paired it with Perennial Postage stamp set sentiment for this card.  The lavender is first stamped with Gorgeous Grapes and then I inked it up again with Bubble Batch and slightly lower the position to create like a shadow. The leaves are stamped in the background and I added a twine, gems and a sentiment. I hope you enjoyed this card I am sharing today and that it will give you some inspiration to think outside of the box!

 


Challenge: #219
Stamp: Perennial Postage, Painted Lavender,                                    
Colors: Gorgeous Grapes, Bubble Bath, Garden Green, Pecan Pie,        
Paper: White, Cheerful Daisy, Garden Green, Bubble Bath, 
Others: Dimension, Perennial Postage Dies, Adhesive Gems, Twine (retired), Painted Lavender Dies,

1 comment: