Monday, February 26, 2024

2/26/2024 - Make My Monday#220 - Fun Fold with Painted Lavender

I used to be afraid of doing fun-fold card so usually I would just do 1 simple fold. I decided to step out of my comfort zone and shared a 2 fold of this fun fold card with you here at Make My Monday challenge. I found the tutorial with Elaine’s Creation and I will have the written measurement on the bottom as well. I used the Inked Botanic DSP for this Mother’s Day Card along with the new Butterfly Accents. I colored in the butterfly with Aqua Painter and Re-inkers and to finish added Wink a Stella for some shines. Hope you enjoyed this card I am sharing today and be sure to join us at the challenge.

8 ½ “ x 5 ½” cardstock fold and cut from folded line to corner
4” x 5 ¼” DSP cut corner to corner for the triangle piece to adhere at the front.
4” x 5 ¼” DSP to layer inside the card base
8 ½” x 3” cardstock fold in half 
3 ¾” x 2 ¾” DSP and White cardstock for outside and inside

 




Challenge: #220
Stamp: Perennial Postage, Painted Lavender,                                        
Colors: Granny Apple Green, Lost Lagoon,
Paper: Very Vanilla, Inked Botanic DSP, Calypso Coral,   
Others: Dimension, Perennial Postage Dies, Gold Ribbon, Paper Butterfly Accents,      

No comments:

Post a Comment