Friday, February 9, 2024

2/9/24 - My Time To Craft #527 Cupid/Arrows - With Love

Another Friday is here and we got another challenge here at My Time To Craft and this week we are making Arrow/Cupid card. Again I have to be a little creative as I don’t have any cupid/arrows images so I used a die to create an arrow look alike thing for my creation. The paper heart doily is from few years ago and I used the a heart punch with the DSP for the layering. It’s hard to see but I did used my subtle embossing folder on the Whisper White piece. Thanks for stopping by and remember to join us at the challenge!





Challenge: #527
Stamp: Country Bouquet,                                     
Colors: Poppy Parade,       
Paper: White, Bee Mine DSP, Real Red,   
Others: Dimension, Heart Doily, He’s The Men Dies, Duet Heart Punch, Subtle Embossing Folder (retired),  

1 comment: