Tuesday, February 20, 2024

2/20/2024 - Cardz 4 Guyz #341 Fun Folds - Brewed for You

Today is Tuesday and we have a fun challenge at Cardz 4 Guyz – Fun fold cards! I found a tutorial with Wendy C and followed her instruction for this card. My orientation is horizonal but you can easily make it into a vertical card as well. This is also a great way to use up some of those DSP that you’ve been hoarding! I decided to go with more of a monoaromatic card and I think I just might have a right person  for this fun beer card. Hope you enjoyed the card I am sharing today and be sure to join us at the challenge.

Cardbase – quarter of the cardstock
DSP Fold – 5 ¼” x 6, and score at 2” on the long side
Cardstock inside – another quarter of cardstock (4 ¼” x 5 ½”) fold at 2 ¾” 
Then decorate as you wish!

 


 


Challenge: #341
Stamp: Brewed For You,                                         
Colors: Memento Black, Crushed Curry,  
Paper: White, 2022-2024 In-Colors DSP, Starry Sky, Crumb Cake,  
Others: Dimension, Brewed for you Dies, Metal Solid Gems,      

No comments:

Post a Comment