Thursday, February 15, 2024

2/15/2024 - Sparkles Challenge #173 Hearts/Flowers - Bee Mine Bundle

Happy February and this month’s theme is hearts and flowers and I have a perfect bundle and card I want to share with you! Bee Mine Bundle from Stampin’ Up is perfect for this and you can continue to use this through out the year and it is not just for Valentine's. The DSP of honey jar is adorable and filled with some cute heart jars and I used it as a layering and then I stamped bunch of flowers and die cut it out with Radiated Dies. The bee is stamped and punch out and put it on dimension. Hope you enjoyed this card I am sharing today and be sure to join us at the challenge.


 


Challenge: #173
Stamp: Bee Mine,                                      
Colors: Daffodil Delight, Memento Black, Petal Pink, Balmy Blue   
Paper: White, Bee Mine DSP, Sweet Sorbet, Basic Black,    
Others: Dimension, Radiated Dies, Bee Builder Punch, Rhinestone,   

No comments:

Post a Comment