Thursday, February 8, 2024

2/8/2024 - Cardz 4 Galz #218 Sequins Card - Happy Birthday Submarine Life

Hi everyone – welcome back to another bi-weekly challenge here at Cardz 4 Galz and this week we are making cards and adding Sequins on them! Hunter has a birthday coming up in February for a classmate of his and I wanted to make a cute girly card for Sophia! I used my newly purchase Submarine Life and picked mostly pink/purple colors for this card. The DSP was from last year Designed a Daydream and the wavy background is perfect for underwater card! To finish the card, I added some cute banner that I cut out from the layering piece of scallop circle and added some pink sequins. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you can join us at the challenge!


Our blog badge

 


Challenge: #218
Stamp: Submarine Life,                                  
Colors: Berry Burst, Gorgeous Grapes, Balmy Blue,     
Paper: White, Designed a Daydream, Berry Burst,      
Others: Dimension, Layering Circle Dies, Submarine Life Builder Punch, Pastel Sequins,    

1 comment: