Friday, February 23, 2024

2/23/24 - My Time To Craft #528 Create your background - Submarine Life with Blimps.

Today’s card is also using Submarine Life stamp set for this create your own background challenge at My Time To Craft! I created a background/scene for this cute Blimps, which is the same image as the submarine but just flipped it upside down and added the cute flag! I also used the cloud punch and stamp the sentiment and the birdie looks like it’s flying in the sky. I hope you enjoyed this card I am sharing today and be sure to join us at the challenge.

 


Challenge: #528
Stamp: Submarine Life,                                       
Colors: Starry Sky, Crushed Curry, Early Espresso, Shaded Spruce, Basic Gray,      
Paper: White, 2022-2024 In-Colors DSP, Crushed Curry, 
Others: Dimension, Cloud Punch, Submarine Punch,     

No comments:

Post a Comment