Monday, February 19, 2024

2/19/2024 - Atlantic Hearts Sketch #565 - Bee Mine Bundle I Love You

Hope everyone had a great weekend and welcome back to another weekly challenge here at Atlantic Hearts Sketch and this week I have a very cute Love You card with Bee Mine Bundle. Who says that we should stop making I Love You card just because Valentine’s Day is over, right?! I just can’t stop using this bundle! I cut out the banner with cardstock using a different die set and the colors are all on the DSP. This is a perfect card to send to your friends and families! Remember to join us at the challenge and share your creation with us!

 


 


Challenge: #565
Stamp: Bee Mine,                                     
Colors: Petal Pink, Memento Black, Daffodil Delight, Sweet Sorbet     
Paper: White, Bee Mine DSP, Petal Pink, Sweet Sorbet, Daffodil Delight, Pool Party,     
Others: Dimension, Build a Bee Punch, He’s the Men Dies, Glimmer Paper,    

No comments:

Post a Comment