Sunday, April 19, 2020

4/19/2020 - CASE-ing Tuesday - Cheers To You

Happy Sunday! Today's card is using CASE-ing Tuesday on Facebook - CASEing pg 34 in the Mini Catalog. Instead of a horizontal card, I decided to do a vertical card because I want to use the Eiffel Tower image. I love how the dimension is provided so I know what's the size of the strip. I did put another layer of Basic Black underneath the 3 strips to make it pop a little more. Rather than using the die cut words with the die set, I decided to just put a birthday theme sentiment. I hope you like the card I am sharing today!


Challenge: #247
Stamp Set: Teeny Tiny Birthday,  
Colors: Basic Black, 
Papers: Whisper White, Grapefruit Grove, Basic Black, Parisian Blooms DSP, Grapefruit Grove Foil Sheet (retired)
Others: Dimensional, Parisian Dies, Stitched Nested Label Dies, 

No comments:

Post a Comment