Monday, April 13, 2020

4/13/20 - TGIF Challenges - You've been on my mind

Due to this Shelter in Place in IL and Covid-19 pandemic, I've been making at least one card a day and I am just so happy that I am still able to do this and enjoy myself during the hard time. Today's card is using TGIF Sketch Challenge. It's hard to see on my card but I did the Bokeh technique to match up with all the circles on the sketch. I sponged Balmy Blue and Soft Sea Foam on the Whisper White cardstock and then used my circle templates with Craft Ink to dab in the Bokeh circle. I waited until it drys then to stamp the image and added a sentiment. I hope you enjoy this card today and have a great week. 


Challenge: #tgifc259
Stamp Set:  Dandelion Wishes, 
Colors: Soft Sea Foam, Balmy Blue, Stazon Black, Craft Ink 
Papers: Whisper White, Soft Sea Foam, 
Others: Dimensional, Stitched Rectangle Dies, Sponge Dauber, Sponge, Pearl (retired) 

No comments:

Post a Comment