Thursday, April 9, 2020

4/9/2020 - Fusion Card Challenge - Celebrate !

Happy Thursday - can't believe that this week is almost over, again! Today's card is using Fusion Card Challenge. I decided to pull out my paper piercing mat for this and paired it up with the Parisian DSP and heart paper doily. I used my knives/scissor to cut out the heart from the paper doily and added a celebrate sentiment. Instead of the strip across the card I used the ribbon for some added interests. This card turned out to be a very unique because of the sketch. Thank you for stopping by and have a great day! 



Challenge: Fusion, 
Stamp Set: And Many More (retired) 
Colors: Petal Pink
Papers: Whisper White, Parisian DSP, Real Red, Heart Doily
Others: Dimensional, Paper Piercing Mat (retired), Classic Label Punch, Very Vanilla Scalloped Ribbon, Sequins, 

1 comment:

  1. Lovely take on the sketch Pamela. I love the use of the heart in front of the DSP panels. Thanks for joining us at the Fusion Challenge this fortnight. Tristan DT.

    ReplyDelete