Wednesday, April 8, 2020

4/8/2020 - April 2020 Stampin' Up Newsletter

Hi my fellow crafters! 

I hope everyone is staying safe and healthy! We've been staying inside a lot, except playing bubbles, draw on the driveway and going out for a walk. Let's hope this pandemic will end soon for all of us. 

Starting 4/1 until end of May 31st, you can start purchasing Ornate Garden Suite that's going to be in the new 2020-2021 Annual Catalog. There is an really awesome intricate layers and accents dies, as well as a Ornate Thanks Bundle that I can't wait to get. The designer series paper is totally beautiful and it will coordinate very well with the existing Daisy Lane stamp set. Take a look and see for yourself. I will also be creating some beautiful cards in the near future using this bundle so remember to check out my blog. 

I am also launching my Monthly Card Subscription starting April. Every month in the mail you will receive 4 beautifully crafted & handmade cards using Stampin' Up products for just $17 / month (shipping included). Each month you will receive 2 birthday cards (one masculine and one feminine), one card with no sentiment and one card with sentiment of your choice! You will need to let me know by the 7th of each month and the cards will be mailed out before the 15th and be at your mailbox by the 20th. The payment method is Paypal or by check. This is a month to month subscription so all you have to do is let me know by the 7th of each month, so for April, the deadline to sign up would be 4/7/2020.

if you signed up for 3 months at a time (April - June, July - Sept and Oct - Dec) instead of paying $51, it will be $46 (a 10% discount!) Also, since April is my first month of launching this Monthly Card Subscription (MCS), I will include an extra card for FREE, so instead of 4 cards, you will get 5 cards in the mail by 4/20/2020.

Last day to sign up for April Pumpkin is on the 10th of April, while we are all quarantine inside, it's nice and easy to receive a crafty box to arrive at your doorstep with all the supplies already in it. Click HERE if you would like to subscribe. 

The new 2020-2021 Stampin' Up annual catalog will be making it's debut in June. If you are my ordering customers for the past 12 months, you will be receiving a free catty in the mail from me. If you would like to be added to that list but wasn't able to order for the past 12 months, no worries!! I can still get one to you for $5 and when you place an order with me, you will receive $5 off on your order! Just contact me and I will add you to my list!

Thank you everyone for being on the mailing list and be safe and stay healthy! - Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment