Saturday, April 18, 2020

4/18/2020 - CAS(E) this Sketch - I Will Walrus Be Your Friend

Wooh Wooh - the weather is gorgoues here and there are lots of people outside walking and enjoying the sun. Today's card is using CAS(E) this Sketch! For the little square images, I decided to stamp the cute walrus images from We'll Walrus Be Friend. I colored the walrus with Color Pencils along with the Blender Pens to smooth out the line. Lately I've been enjoying coloring a lot and I really need to practice some more. I added a very cute sentiment and it's a great card to send during this COVID-19 period. Hope you enjoy this card today! 



Challenge: #368
Stamp Set: We'll Walrus Be Friend 
Colors: Stazon Black, 
Papers: Whisper White, Gray Granite, Twinkle Twinkle DSP (retired) 
Others: Dimensional, Blender Pen, Stitched Shaped Dies, Watercolor Pencil 

No comments:

Post a Comment