Sunday, April 12, 2020

4/12/20 - CASE-ing Tuesday & Just Add Ink -Merci

Today's card is using CASEing Tuesday on FB and Just Add Ink (add a die cut word). I used the sketch a little loosely as I was creating the card, I forgot to check the sketch again so I totally forgot about the horizonal strip that goes across. The die cut word I used is Merci (Thank You in French) and I think it paired up perfectly with the Eiffel Tower. I hope you like this quick and easy card I am sharing today. 




Challenge: #500 & CASEing Tuesday 
Stamp Set:  N/A
Colors: N/A
Papers: Whisper White, Basic Black, Parisian DSP, Pool Party 
Others: DimensionalParisian Dies, Subtle Embossing Folder, 

2 comments:

  1. This is such a clear, simple and classic design, Pamela and your Eiffel Tower and merci are indeed made for each other. Thanks for joining in our 500th Challenge at Just Add Ink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely font for this die cut word and CAS style card. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete