Wednesday, April 1, 2020

4/1/2020 - Hetty Clare - Anything Goes with Twist: Easter

First Wednesday is here again! This time at The Paper Funday Challenge, we are using images from Hetty Clare (you can click her name to see all the images at her Etsy store). I picked this really fun mouse image with the cake and surprise that it came colored already. I wanted to keep the quality of the image and also the awesome coloring job she did, so I make the card with it as a main focus. All I did is added 2 strips of DSP and decided to also add a punch star to put on the top of the cake. I hope you enjoy this simple card and be sure to participate in our challenges this month! Enjoy your month! 


Challenge:  The Paper Funday Challenge 
Stamp Sets: N/A
Colors: N/A
Papers: Whisper White, Retired SU DSP, 
Others: Mini star punch, Silver Foil Sheet, 

No comments:

Post a Comment