Friday, April 10, 2020

4/10/20 - CAS(E) this Sketch - Time To Celebrate !

Wooh Wooh - It's Friday! Today's card is using CAS(E) this Sketch. When I saw the sketch, I knew right away I want to use watercolor pencils along with my black embossing powder. I used the pencils and scribble onto the Whisper White card stock and with Aqua Painter smooth out the line and make it look likes water coloring, and then the dandelion is stamped with Versamark and with black embossing powder. I added a strip of DSP because I stamped the sentiment there but it didn't look nice so I have to cover it up, haha! (now you know!) Hope you enjoy this wonderful card today and thank you dropping by. 

 


Challenge: #367
Stamp Set:  Dandelion Wishes, Teeny Tiny Birthday 
Colors: Watercolor Pencils (Night of Navy, Garden Green, Crushed Curry, Cherry Cobbler, Pumpkin Pie, 
Papers: Whisper White, Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Bird Ballard DSP 
Others: Dimensional, Label Punch, Cleared Faceted Gems, Aqua Painter 

No comments:

Post a Comment