Monday, April 6, 2020

4/6/2020 - TGIF Challenge - Hello

Another work week. This shelter in place has me making a card at least every day! Today's card is using TGIF - Color Challenge. When I see the rainbow colors, I knew I have to use my 2018-2020 soon to be retired In-Colors and paired it up with Label Me Bold and it's such a perfect one to use because it has some background images that I can use! I stamped the Pineapple Crush in the middle first an then work my way out. I did the same colors scheme for the sentiment as well. I layered the Whisper White on top a piece of Gold Foil Sheet and voila, a fun Hello Rainbow card is created! Thank you for dropping by and have a good week. 



Challenge: #tgifc258
Stamp Set: Label Me Bold, 
Colors: Blueberry Bushel, Pinapple Punch, Grapefruit Grove, Call Me Clover, Lovely Lipstick. 
Papers: Whisper White, Foil Sheet (Gold), Call Me Clover 
Others: Dimensional, 

2 comments:

  1. Very cute card thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a clever idea for the Label Me Bold stamp set! I love this!!! Thanks for joining TGIF Challenges this week!

    ReplyDelete