Tuesday, April 28, 2020

4/28/2020 - Global Design Project - Just Floating By

Happy Tuesday! Today's card is using Global Design Team project sketch challenge. When I saw this sketch, right away I knew I want to use going to retire In-Colors 2018-2020 and create a rainbow background. All the pieces are cut down to 1" by 4" and then I adhere it onto a scrap piece of paper so i can line it up correctly and then trim down the extra. I color in the Walrus and then I masked off the whole sentiment and only stamped Just Floating By...and the rest is inside of the card. Hope you like the card I am sharing today and enjoy the rest of the week. 



Challenge: #GPD238
Stamp Set: We'll Walrus Be Friend, 
Colors: Memento Black, Pool Party, Gray Granite, Daffodil Delight, Petal Pink
Papers: Whisper White,2018-2019 In-Color Cardstock, 
Others: Dimensional,  1/34" Circle Punch, Classic Label Punch, Self-Adhesive Sequins, 

1 comment: