Monday, September 12, 2022

9/12/2022 - Freshly Made #552/Tic Tac Toe #178 - Birthday Wishes

Happy Monday – a bit gloomy here in the Chicagoland area but sun should be here tomorrow. I am using Tic Tac Toe (Sentiment/Free/Any Shape Dies) and Freshly Made Sketch Challenge for today’s card. I saw soooo many awesome samples for the sketch and I wanted to give it a try. Instead of measuring the rectangle size, I just used the Deckled Dies from SU for this challenge. I used the punch for the sunflowers and the leaves are from another set of die. It’s subtle but I also used the embossing folder on the Whisper White Piece. I hope you enjoyed this card I am sharing today and check out the list below for the supplies.

Also – this Week’s Stampin Up Special


 

 


Challenge: #178, #552
Stamp Set: Sending Smiles       
Colors: Soft Suede,   
Paper: Whisper White, Harvest Meadow DSP (retired), Crushed Curry, 
Others: Dimension, Deckled Rectangle Dies, Medium Flower Punch, Sending Dies, Summer Shadow Dies, Dots (retired), Subtle Embossing Folder

2 comments:

  1. What a pretty card! Those patterned papers are so beautiful and that flower so cheery! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fun patterned papers and the flower is gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete