Monday, September 12, 2022

9/12/2022 - Make My Monday #183 Friendship - Good Friends are Forever

Welcome back to another week of challenge here at Make My Monday and this week we are making Friendship card! Now I am in my 40’s I know a few things about how hard a good friendship is to come by. I made this card for a dear friend that I’ve know since college. I used the Treasured Kindness stamp set and paired it with the Split Card Dies for this. Both the trunk and leaves are 2 step stamping therefore you can use 2 different shades of the same tone for it to create a shadow affects. I think the split card dies might be better if I used a solid color cardstock rather than DSP. I hope you enjoyed this card I am sharing today and be sure to join us at the challenge!


 


Challenge: #183
Stamp Set: Treasured Kindness,    
Colors: Soft Sued, Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight, Petal Pink, Granny Apple Green, Parakeet Party,       Paper: Whisper White, Designed a Day Dream DSP, Daffodil Delight, 
Others: Dimension, Split Card Dies, Oval Dies (retired), Wink A Stella,     

No comments:

Post a Comment