Wednesday, September 7, 2022

9/7/2022 - Make the Cards Challenges #63 Fall - Harvest Meadow

Welcome back to another bi-weekly challenge here at Make the Cards Challenges and this week we are making Fall Theme cards. I can’t believe we are in September already and H is back at Pre-K this year, time flies for sure. For this card, I used Harvest Meadow in the current catalog for the image and colored in with Stampin’ Markers. I also used the pairing DSP for this. To finished the card, I added a Silver Ribbon and some Enamel Dots. I hope you enjoyed this card I am sharing today and be sure to join us at the challenge.

 


 


Challenge: #63
Stamp Set: Harvest Meadow 
Colors: Memento Black, Pumpkin Pie/Crushed Curry/Mango Melody/Soft Suede/Soft Succulent/ Shaded Spruce Markers     
Paper: Soft Succulent, Harvest Meadow DSP (retired), 
Others: Dimension, Oh So Sweetly Dies, Stampin’ Markers, Enamel Dots (retired), 3/8 Vanilla Satin Gold Ribbon,  

No comments:

Post a Comment