Thursday, September 22, 2022

9/22/2022 - Cardz 4 Galz #182 Shade of Blues - To a Friend

Welcome back to another week challenge here at Cardz 4 Galz and this week we are making Shades of Blue card and this is what I came up with. I picked 3 images each with different shade of blue and stamp them on mostly the left of the cardstock and the sentiment is used of Rock & Roll technique to add 2 shades of blue on it. Also, I’ve been using this Deckled Dies to cut out for my card base, I just love, LOVE this die! Then the Whisper White Piece is layer on top of Tahitian Tide cardstock. The sentiment is used the Rock & Roll technique to get multi colors on it. I hope you can joins us at the challenge!  


Our blog badge

 



Challenge: #182
Stamp Set: Forever Ferns          
Colors: Tahitian Tide, Starry Sky, Orchid Oasis       
Paper: Whisper White, Tahitian Tide, Orchid Oasis, 
Others: Deckled Rectangle Dies, Rhinestone,   

No comments:

Post a Comment